Riddle is a type of question that describes something in a difficult and confusing way and has a clever or funny answer, often asked as a game - CAMBRIDGE DICTIONARY -
you may be a quiz solving champion but when it comes to test your skill set, these unique and unusual puzzles and riddles are bound to put your brain to the test.
If you think you’re professional at solving brainy riddles, we are throwing a few riddles to really test your isolated minds.We have put together best brain puzzles with answers to challenge your mind!
Enjoy these text riddles with unusual answers.
Below you will find a large collection with some of the finest brain teasers and riddles.
Riddles & Brain Teasers
These riddle may seem like a tricky question on the surface but finding the sneaky brain teaser’s answer is easier than you might think.
3. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
4. what has a head and a tail, but no body?
5. what is 3/7 of CHICKEN, 2/3 of CAT, 1/2 of GOAT. Guess the city name?
6. I am fruit. I am Tasty. And provide Lots of Energy. You can also find me in Calendar. Who am I?
7. A woman gave birth to two sons, who were born on the same hour, same day, same year,they were not twins. How could that be?
8. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you don't have me. What am I?
9. I have 13 Hearts, yet i am not Alive. What am I?
10. I travel arond the world, but only stays in one corner. What am I?
11. What has to be broken before you can use it?
12.After a train crashed, every single person died. Who survived?
13.What begins with an E but only has one letter?
14.I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old, what am I?
15.What answer can you never answer yes to?
16 More kids riddles see here
3. A CANDLE
4. A COIN
7. THEY ARE TRIPLETS: 2 Boys & 1 Girl
8. A SECRET
9. A Pack of Cards
10. A STAMP
11. An Egg
12. All of the couples
13. An envelope
15 Are you asleep?